Welcome to Falsterbo Camping and Resort!
You will find the campsite along the Swedish Riviera, only 100 meters away from the beautiful white beach and the crystal clear, billowing water. This is the place with world class nature, where the nature reserve of Ljungen and the shallow beach meet in a beautiful symbiosis. Falsterbo Resort opens up in 2017 with new owners, new buildings and a new focus on entertainment and activities! Your visit will be a great experience for all ages and we are looking forward to a new season together with you.
The peak season will offer a kids club filled with various activities such as sand castle competitions, mini disco, face painting, Singstar, bouncy castles and treasure hunts. There will also be workout classes, evening shows and music quizzes for our older guests.
Falsterbo and Skanör is only walking and biking distance away with its cosy settlements, restaurants and events such as Falsterbo Horse Show, Halör tournament, Madamilen, Grand Prix or why not Falsterbo Bird Show. You can walk amongst the picturesque houses in neat rows, with Skanör characteristics of cut off corners on the houses. These characteristically built houses are being rebuilt at Skanörs Vångar with ancestry from the big fire in 1885. Falsterbonäset is proudly showing off its 40 km white beaches which makes it a paradise for both kite surfing and amber searching.
Information about Covid-19
For us, your safety and security is always a high priority. We at Falsterbo Resort always strive to create memorable experiences and we want to continue to do so. We take the current situation with the Corona virus very seriously and we do everything to make you, our guests, feel safe during our stay with us. We promise that we will continue to do everything for you!
On this page we will continuously inform you who are planning to visit us or who have already booked your trip. We follow recommendations from Swedish authorities and experts.
Living with us
- When you are coming to us with a caravan or motor home you have 100% control over your environment and you can feel as safe and secure as you do at home
- When you live in our cabins you have your own accommodation with plenty of distance to your neighbors. All our cottages are thoroughly disinfected after your stay.
Activities – Nature is good for us!
- At Falsterbo Resort there are many opportunities for outdoor activities. Breathing fresh air is important for all of us!
- If you want to do something on your own, you can go for a walk by the beach and hang out in our beautiful environment
Common buildings and reception extra cleaning procedures
- For your safety, we have introduced extra cleaning routines throughout the facility, which mean that our service houses are regularly disinfected. The reception, door handles and access cards are more examples of contact surfaces which are regularly disinfected.
- We urge everyone who visits us, both guests and staff, to be sure to wash and disinfect our hands frequently.
We can help each other
- Wash your hands thoroughly and regularly
- Coughing / sneezing in the arm fold
- Keep a reasonable distance from other coughing or sneezing persons
What applies to cancellations?
For the time being, regular cancellation policy applies. Should we receive new recommendations from Swedish authorities that affect booked trips, we will inform you about this.
What applies if Sweden closes the border?
We follow the Swedish Agency for Social Protection and Preparedness MSB: recommendations and follow developments continuously.